Bug Bounty Talk: A Special Event, featuring Elif Esin Etik Uslu & Omer Goktas
Welcome to Bug Bounty Talk, powered by BugBounter, to introduce bug bounty to the university students as a method to improve as a future-cybersecurity professional, and to make money by earning bounty rewards. As the BugBounter Team, we get together with university student clubs across the globe, providing insights and answers to kickstart journeys as bug bounty hunters.
On April 25, 2023, we held a special webinar, featuring Elif Esin ETİK USLU from Edenred Türkiye and Ömer GÖKTAŞ from Lostar Bilgi Güvenliği met the IEEE members to talk about bug bounty in cybersecurity at this special event hosted by BugBounter.
What did Elif Esin Etik Uslu talk about?
- What is cybersecurity and bug bounty hunting?
- What are qualification that are looked for when hiring cybersecurity professionals?
- What should a person who wants to work as a cybersecurity professional should do to improve themselves?
- Elif Esin Etik Uslu also shared some of her experiences as a cybersecurity professional in the industry!
What did Omer Goktas talk about?
- What is bug bounty, and how to become a bug bounty hunter?
- How to self-improve?
- What should a person who wants to earn higher bounty rewards should do?
- Omer Goktas also shared some of his experiences as a bug bounty hunter!
Join Bug Bounty Talk for…
- Interactive Sessions: Engage with competent bug bounty hunters and cybersecurity experts.
- Q&A Sessions: Get your burning questions about bug bounty answered by industry professionals.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with the competent bug bounty hunters, and other cybersecurity ethusiasts.
How to join?
All you have to do is to arrange an event through filling out our form. Click the button below to redirected our relevant page, and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.