Bug Bounty Talk with UF Student InfoSec Team
Welcome to Bug Bounty Talk, powered by BugBounter, to introduce bug bounty to the university students as a method to improve as a future-cybersecurity professional, and to make money by earning bounty rewards. As the BugBounter Team, we get together with university student clubs across the globe, providing insights and answers to kickstart journeys as bug bounty hunters.
We got together with the students of UF Student InfoSec Team. We thank the members of UF Student InfoSec Team for their interest in bug bounty, and questions.
What did we talk about?
- What is bug bounty, and who is a bug bounty hunter?
- How to start bug bounty, and improve?
- How to earn high bounty rewards?
Join Bug Bounty Talk for…
- Interactive Sessions: Engage with competent bug bounty hunters and cybersecurity experts.
- Q&A Sessions: Get your burning questions about bug bounty answered by industry professionals.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with the competent bug bounty hunters, and other cybersecurity ethusiasts.
How to join?
All you have to do is to arrange an event through filling out our form. Click the button below to redirected our relevant page, and our team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.